Dear Brothers and Sisters,
First of all, CSAJ-Kanto (or CSAK) Executive Committee (ExCom) 2016 would like to say thank for your support so far. The term of office for president is only one year, and for this year it will end in about 2 months (until 31st December 2016). Therefore, we are now looking for candidates to run for new presidential election of CSAJ-Kanto to be held on 24th December 2016. If you are interested in becoming the president of CSAJ-Kanto, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Current students studying in Kanto Region of Japan
- Stay in Japan until 31st December 2017
How to apply
- Make a manifesto indicating your personal information/background, reasons for applying, and your plan to lead CSAJ-Kanto. Here are examples of previous manifesto for your reference (you can find more on CSAJ website):
- Send your manifesto to us by email:
by 10th December 2016.
- All the presidential candidates must come to make a presentation of your manifesto
- Cambodian students who join the election will vote.
- The election will be held as follows:
- Date: Saturday, 24th December 2016
- Time: 14:00 – 16:30
- Place: Furuishiba Cultural Center (古石場文化センター）
- Address: Furuishiba 2-13-2, koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0045
- Access: 10-minute walk from JR Keiyo Line “Etchujima Station” ; 10-munute walk from Tokyo Metro Tozai Line “Monzennakacho Station” & “Kiba Station”.
14:00~14:30 Hall preparation
14:30~15:00 Arrival of the guests
15:00~15:30 Presentation (summary of CSAK/CSAJ activities)
15:30~15:45 Feedbacks for improvement
15:45~16:30 New presidential candidates’ presentation and Election
Note: The newly elected president of CSAJ-Kanto will be responsible for establishing a new ExCom 2017 by himself/herself.
Should you have any question regarding the presidential election and/or CSAJ-Kanto’s activities, please contact us by email:
(President of CSAJ 2016).
CSAJ is composed of five regional associations, namely CSAJ-Kanto (or CSAK), KSAK (Kansai), CSAN (Nagoya), ACSK (Kyushu), CSAH (Hiroshima). The president of CSAJ will be elected from the 5 presidents of regional associations. For 2016, the president of CSAK was elected as president of CSAJ. For more info, please see our website: http://www.csaj-khmer.org/newsite/
We are looking forward to your challenge to make our Cambodian student community better.
CSAJ-Kanto Executive Committee 2016