CSAJ would like to invite you all to join the following two events to be held at Furuishiba Cultural Center on Saturday, 24th December 2016.
1- CSAJ General Assembly/Presidential Election for CSAJ-Kanto
Entrance fee: Free
- Listen to presentation on CSAJ activities during 2016
- Chance to express your ideas to improve our student association
- Vote for president of CSAJ-Kanto 2017
Who: All Cambodian students in Japan are invited to join.
*No advanced registration is needed for this session. Just come right away!
2- CSAJ Year-End Party 2016
Entrance fee: 1500¥ (free for new students who came this Fall semester)
- A variety of food and drinks will be served
- Meet friends, social networking/chat
- Playing games (with gifts)
- Lucky draw (surprising gifts)
Who: Everyone (students and non-students) are invited to join.
*For smooth preparation of food and drinks, if you wish to join the year-end party we would like to ask you to register though ONE of the following methods by 20th December, 2016:
- Click going in our Facebook event: https://goo.gl/cZ0zgc
- Fill in the google form: https://goo.gl/forms/3Ml1cQid20EF0dVK2
Furuishiba Cultural Center:
Address: Furuishiba 2-13-2, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0045 (〒135-0045 東京都江東区古石場2-13-2)
Access: 10-minute walk from JR Keiyo Line “Etchujima Station” Exit 3.
10-munute walk from Tokyo Metro Tozai Line “Monzennakacho Station” Exit 2 & “Kiba Station” Exit 4.
Click here to download the detailed programs of the events.